We recommend that you bring a filled water bottle and sun glasses during daytime tours. Drinks are available for purchase at our Port Canaveral location.
All fees are charged based off of the normal rate of $75.00 per person.
Sales Tax of $4.25 per person is not included and must be paid at time of tour.**
Our tour guides are well trained, come highly recommended, and live off of their tips. They sincerely appreciate anything offered. Standard tipping rates are 15% per person.** Geocaching option $10 additional fee (available for Port Canaveral day-time tour only).
** Jan 1, 2017 pricing includes gratuity and tax for customer convenience!
Please respect our time -- All scheduled tours must be cancelled at least 24 hours in advance. A $20.00 Fee per person will be charged if 24-hour notice is not provided.
Your expired Groupon® voucher can be redeemed toward the regular ticket price current to the day you ride (not the prices that existed at the time you obtained the Groupon®). The customer is charged the difference. Groupon® vouchers do not include tax or tip.
March - August: Open 7 Days a Week
September - February: Closed Tuesdays and Thursday
Special arrangements are available on closed days for daily cruise customers!
Evening tour is available at our Port Canaveral location only.
** Tours and Tour Locations are subject to availability **
No experience necessary!
Our tour guides will fully train riders!
First time riders welcome!!
What you need to know before you scheduled a tour:
* We can accommodate up to four riders per tour without special arrangements. Starting Jan 1, 2017, Port Canaveral day-time tours can accommodate up to six.
* We welcome larger groups (up to 10) !! - minimum one week advance notice required (so we can make arrangements, move assets, etc. Thanks!).
* Riders must be at least 14 years of age and at least 100lbs (Max weight 260lbs).
* Helmets are provided and required to be worn at all times during tour.
* Riders may bring their own bicycle helmets.
* Clothing should be weather appropriate. No skirts or dresses.
* Footwear required. Tennis shoes are recommended. Open-toed shoes such as
sandals and flip flops are acceptable, but no heels! (you laugh but...)
Copyright Space Coast Experience, LLC. All rights reserved.